- Built by a local craftsman builder. - Six star energy rating, polished concrete flooring & high ceilings. - Double glazing throughout & square set plastering. - Quality Westinghouse stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & smartstone benchtops - Refrigerated heating & cooling for year round comfort. - Great alfresco with side & rear yard. - 4 Large bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. - Internal access from the garage, spacious pantry.
- Lovely quiet, established street just five minutes from supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, and walking distance to bus stops and sporting reserve - Beautifully presented both inside and out - Fantastic brick paved alfresco at rear with spacious undercover area perfect for entertaining - Shed at rear accessible via roller door from double garage (concrete flooring and workbench)
This beautifully presented brick home is neat as a pin both inside and out. Sitting in a quiet and established street in popular Strathdale, the property is set back from the road behind a native garden. Absolutely ideal for a young family seeking a home that will grow with them, as well as providing room to enjoy with a private and secure rear yard and a flexible floorplan.
A formal entry at the front of the home opens on one side to a large L-shaped living and dining space. From this room, and the entry, is an open plan kitchen and dining area with solid fuel heating. Also off the entry is a large study that could easily serve as a fourth bedroom. Steps lead from the central living space down to the remaining bedrooms, two with built-in robes. The master features a walk-in robe and ensuite, and this section of the property also includes a laundry, family bathroom and separate toilet. Outside, a terraced brick-paved alfresco area is perfect for entertaining and overlooks the garden. A fenced veggie patch and established trees – such as the gorgeous mature Claret Ash tree in the centre of the yard, create a lovely space to spend time. A shed, cubby house and basketball ring provide fun for all.
- Split system heating and cooling in lounge and master - Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and main living - Block out roller blinds on north facing windows. - Kitchen appliances including wall oven with separate grill, five-burner gas cooktop and dishwasher - Access from double garage to front porch and rear yard - Ducted evaporative cooling - Gas wall heater and solid fuel heating in main living - 3 x water tanks (1 x 10,000l, 1 x 6,000l and 1 x 2,000l) - Veggie garden - Established planting including Claret Ash, raspberries, boysenberries and lemon tree - Cubby house - Basketball ring - Secure access from front to rear at side of house
Key selling points: Excellent central locale – walking distance to CBD, bus stops, and many of Bendigo’s attractions including Central Deborah Goldmine and the Sacred Heart Cathedral Fully renovated throughout with rear extension by quality Bendigo builder, Russell Parsons Fully landscaped, low-maintenance garden Fantastic separate studio in the rear yard accessible via the carport and side entrance, including a bathroom and kitchenette making it a lovely apartment, work space or an additional living or bedroom
This sweet Miner’s cottage is full of wonderful surprises, benefitting from a recent quality renovation throughout and offering a flexible floorplan. Located in a quiet, heritage street and set back from the road, the home is walking distance to many of Bendigo’s main attractions including the Central Deborah Goldmine, the Sacred Heart Cathedral and the CBD. Also within walking distance of bus stops, hospital and supermarket, the property is ideally located and would be ideal for a buyer seeking low-maintenance living near all amenities; an investor after a short- or long-term rental, or a professional looking for a great work-from-home option.
The front of the property sits behind a white steel picket fence with a decked verandah featuring external blinds. Indoors, two of the three bedrooms are positioned at the front of the property, with a master in the rear extension offering an exposed brick feature wall and a stylish bathroom. In the heart of the home is an open plan kitchen, living and dining space with timeless cabinetry, Belfast sink and industrial-style lighting that all sits perfectly with the burnished concrete extension that helps create this generous space. Outdoors, a deck overlooks an easy-care garden – ideal for entertaining. At the rear of the allotment is a separate studio with bathroom and bar area, offering a great office, studio, fourth bedroom or additional living space.
Additional features: Split system heating and cooling in main living Gas log fire in main living Quality kitchen appliances including dishwasher and Smeg oven and four-burner gas cooktop Polished Tasmanian oak floorboards at the front of the house and burnished concrete at the rear Built-in robes in all bedrooms Electronic Velux skylights in master and main bathroom Practical European laundry Exposed red bricks in master bedroom and main bathroom LED featuring lighting on brickwork Freshly painted exterior Convenient single level living through home, deck, backyard and studio
A short walk to the Loddon River, the Bridgewater Bakehouse and the Bridgewater Swimming Hole is this charming and character-filled Federation home on half an acre. With original features and good-sized rooms, the property also features a large shed and ample outdoor space.
- Excellent location – walking distance to the Loddon River and the many amenities of Bridgewater including bakery, primary school, post office and hotel - Original heritage features including bullnose verandah with timber fretwork, gables, stained glass and school house windows, high timber-lined ceilings, picture railing and fireplaces - Established trees and planting on the half acre plot including two date palms, peppercorn trees and rose bushes - Large shed (8m x 12m), garage (4.1m x 8m) and gazebo - Two separate titles
With the picturesque community of Bridgewater-on-Loddon at your doorstep, this charming Federation home is absolutely perfect for a buyer seeking a weekender on the river, or tree-changer wanting to create a home in the heart of a wonderful regional town. Just 25 minutes to Bendigo and only 7km from Inglewood (with supermarket, aged care, hospital, chemist, doctor, primary school, churches and more) the property is walking distance to both the Loddon River and renowned Bridgewater Bakery. Sitting on just under half an acre over two separate titles, this character home enjoys an abundance of original features.
The pretty weatherboard has a verandah providing a warm welcome and the front door opens into the lounge room. A bedroom is positioned off this main living area and two further bedrooms are located off a hallway past the lounge. Also off the hall is a kitchen with a small dining space, and the laundry and family bathroom can be accessed from the kitchen. A deck runs around the back of the house and a garage, shed and gazebo all perfectly blend with the style of the home. The garage and shed offer ample space for parking – perfect if you need to secure a boat, caravan or trailer. The spacious yard enjoys established trees including natives, two date palms, peppercorn trees and rose bushes.
Additional features: - Stove with separate grill and four-burner electric cooktop in kitchen - Open fireplaces with timber mantle in lounge and two bedrooms - Chicken house - Gazebo - Deck at rear - Most furniture & contents of house available for inclusion
Positioned in a highly desirable central Golden Square location, this 605 square metre titled block of land provides purchasers with the opportunity to build their own home or investment property within walking distance to Bendigo Stadium, Schools and Childcare facilities. The cleared block includes all services and is situated off Specimen Hill Road offering space and privacy for the new purchaser.
- Set back from the street along a quiet road in Junortoun, less than five minutes to school, post office and hotel and walking distance to O’Keefe Rail Trail - Just under five acres of private, native bushland with two large dams - Flexible floorplan with three spacious living zones, one currently serving as a fantastic work-from-home space - Refurbished kitchen, laundry and bathrooms/powder room - Architecturally designed features including split-level living, high raked ceilings with exposed beams and feature windows - Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes - Walk-in wardrobe off the Master bedroom
Located amongst native bushland, set back from a quiet road, is this stylish, contemporary, light-filled home sitting on just under five acres. With bus stops, schools, post office and hotel all just down the road, the property is positioned 15 minutes from the centre of Bendigo and only five minutes to the many amenities of Strathfieldsaye – perfect for a buyer seeking a family home set amongst natives on plenty of land, or for someone seeking a peaceful sanctuary that is still within easy reach of the city.
The brick home, built in the 1980s, offers stunning architectural features benefitting from a modern refurbishment and all three living areas showcase cathedral ceilings and an abundance of natural light. A full powder room downstairs, ensuite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom upstairs, services all four bedrooms and guests. A further bathroom outside off the verandah and inground pool makes for easy entertaining all year round. The outdoor space is perfect for company or fun family living. Indoors, the spacious rooms provide a flexible living arrangement for all ages and stages.
- Ducted evaporative cooling - Solid fuel heating in lounge - Ceiling fans throughout - Separate study - Excellent storage on all levels and large walk-in pantry in kitchen - Modern kitchen appliances including dishwasher, wall oven with separate grill and four plate electric cooktop - Access to rear yard from laundry and main living space - In-ground swimming pool with snake and mouse-proof fencing - Gazebo and BBQ area within pool area - Double carport - Various outbuildings including garden shed with attached vegetable garden, wood shed and shed overlooking dam (once used as a studio) - Fantastic design making use of cross-ventilation - Easy care native and succulent garden - 2 x dams - 90,000 litre underground water tank with pumped landscaping supply - Entry deck with entry canopy. The deck affords separate access to the 'home office' as well as an additional seating area overlooking the dam
This is a fabulous opportunity to buy an inner city gem! With 401 sq.m this corner allotment offers plans and permits for two, two bedroom architecturally designed townhouses. A stone’s throw from the Hospital, Walk to Bendigo Arts Precinct or simply stroll into town. This prime position is a must see in Bendigo's inner city. The hard work has been done, just start building.
Positioned in a highly desirable central Golden Square location, this 582 square metre titled block of land provides purchasers with the opportunity to build their own home or investment property within walking distance to Bendigo Stadium, Schools and Childcare facilities. The cleared block includes all services and is situated off Specimen Hill Road offering space and privacy for the new purchaser.
- Excellent central locale – walking distance to CBD, QEO, schools and hospital precinct - Original heritage features including wrought iron detail on façade; timber flooring; high timber-lined ceilings; picture railing; decorative cornice and ceiling roses; stained glass windows; sash windows; cast iron open fireplaces; and cellar - Full renovation throughout including new paint, carpet, kitchen, bathrooms, roof and more; ensuring no additional work is required - Abundance of natural light throughout - Versatile floorplan
Built in 1900, this simply outstanding home offers the very best of period charm and modern conveniences following an impeccable renovation. The quality and finish ensures there will be nothing a new owner needs to do for a very long time, and the new additions to the space blend seamlessly with the original heritage features. Located in a convenient city-central position, the home is walking distance from just about everything including QEO, Faith Leech Aquatic Centre, Rosalind Park, primary and secondary schools, the hospital precinct and all the CBD of Bendigo has to offer.
The light-filled home is the epidemy of class and features a formal lounge off the main entry. A living and dining area leads through to a contemporary and stylish kitchen, finished with timber and marble; quality appliances; and excellent storage. The kitchen opens out to a sunny and private courtyard and garden. The home features four bedrooms with the master at the front of the house featuring built-in storage, a stunning ensuite and an additional room that could serve as a nursery or home office. One of the bedrooms features a mezzanine level, and the fourth bedroom at the rear of the property is the perfect guest suite, extra living space or room to work.
Additional features: - Reverse cycle ducted refrigerative gas cooling and ducted floor heating - Open fireplaces in living and master with cast iron insert - Quality kitchen appliances including 900mm oven, three-burner gas cooktop and dishwasher - Renovated kitchen cabinetry and finish with timber and marble detail, sunken sink and butler’s pantry - Fully renovated bathrooms – ensuite with marble vanity, stone sink and walk-in shower with dual shower heads and completely waterproof family bathroom with walk-in shower - Bi-fold doors opening from kitchen to outdoor space - Two-storey cubby house and fort - Secure fencing and vehicle access to front yard - Cellar - Large laundry with good storage - Garden shed and storage shed
Located in popular Junortoun and just down the road from Catherine McAuley College, Lords Raceway and post office, this easy-care allotment – on a little over half an acre – is also minutes to Strathdale Park, Kennington Reservoir and Strath Village.
Additional features include: Power and water connections Quality Timber fencing to be erected on 2 x boundaries Easy access to McIvor Highway
Absolutely ideal for a buyer seeking a spacious block that is within easy reach of all amenities, yet still offering a tranquil, regional feel, this is the perfect allotment to create the dream lifestyle.
- Positioned in a quiet street halfway between the many amenities of both Epsom and White Hills - Recently refurbished throughout including new paint and flooring - Three large living areas - Four bedrooms plus study - Fantastic alfresco space including wide verandah, large deck with solid fuel heating and built-in bar
This contemporary brick build is situated on a good-sized allotment in a family-friendly area. Just five minutes from the many amenities of both White Hills and Epsom, this light-filled home is close to supermarkets, childcare, schools, bus stops, train station, golf course, White Hills Botanical Gardens and more. The perfect low-maintenance property for a buyer with a busy and active lifestyle, there is room for entertaining along with ample storage for vehicles and a boat, trailer or caravan.
A formal lounge at the front of the house and a great rumpus or theatre room at the rear bookend a central living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen has been recently refurbished featuring stone benchtops, glass splashback and modern appliances. With four bedrooms and a study space, the home offers a flexible design and the master features a walk-in robe and ensuite. The kids can enjoy their own space, with remaining three bedrooms positioned off the central living area. Also off this living space, and from the rear lounge, are doors leading to the wonderful outdoor area. The deck is ideal for entertaining and a wide verandah wraps around the house with a lawn area at the rear.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating - Modern kitchen renovation with appliances including dishwasher, four-burner gas cooktop and oven - Good storage throughout - Access from both sides of the property into the rear garden including double gates and concrete driveway allowing secure vehicle storage - Low-maintenance garden - Water tank
-Cnr Pall Mall & Mitchell Street - 3 Mitchell St & 2-4 & 6 Pall Mall, Bendigo -One of the most prominent buildings in Bendigo overlooking the fountain -Street frontage to both Pall Mall & Mitchell Streets -Close proximity to the Bendigo Bank headquarters and other national retailers -Multiple uses including offices and retail -Existing 2 tenants paying approx $42k per annum for circa 155m2 -Approx. 392m2 available for lease -An opportunity to own a key piece of Bendigo.