Located in a quiet street, and a short walk to Lake Weeroona, cafés and hotel, is this charming period property on a well-proportioned allotment. Just minutes from the hospital precinct and the centre of Bendigo.
A neat front deck and veranda provide a welcome entry, and indoors the original detail is on display with timber doors and built-in closet, high ceilings, timber flooring and decorative cornice. Two generously proportioned bedrooms are located off the main entry, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans, and a large room with sliding door access to the side of the house, which could serve as a living room or additional bedroom. A modern bathroom with skylight and walk-in shower is also accessible from this entry. Towards the rear of the home is a kitchen with ample storage, and beyond this room is a lounge and sunroom. Opening off this space are two further bedrooms and a laundry with toilet. Outdoors, a paved alfresco area overlooks the terraced lawn and established fruit trees. A shed with a great studio space offers additional living or work-from-home options.
- Ducted floor heating
- Ceiling fans in kitchen and front two rooms
- Split system heating and cooling in rear living space
- Solid fuel heating in rear living space
- Stove with separate grill and four-burner gas cooktop in kitchen
- Single and tandem carports
- External outdoor toilet at rear
- Brick paved alfresco area
- Access to rear yard via both sides of the home