Walking distance to LaTrobe University and the Bendigo Creek Trail is this weatherboard home with ample original charm. With a double carport, large shed and rear garden, and character detail indoors such as timber flooring, high ceilings, and mid-century fixtures and fittings, this property is full of possibility.
- Fantastic locale: walking distance to pharmacy, post office, bus stops, La Trobe University, Bendigo South East College and Bendigo Creek Trail; less than five minutes’ drive to CBD
- Original mid-century detail including timber flooring, decorative cornice, high ceilings, cabinetry and bathroom fixtures and fittings
- Sizable rear yard with double carport, large shed and additional undercover storage
- Good-sized rooms throughout allowing for a versatile floorplan
This charming weatherboard home offers fantastic potential ensuring it is ideal for a variety of buyers: investors seeking an easy rental option with space for another dwelling (STCA); first home buyers wanting a home they can add value to; or those looking for a property with easy access to all amenities along with a large garden. Located just a few blocks from both La Trobe University and the Bendigo Creek, the home is walking distance to everything you need and less than five minutes to the city centre. With plenty of original detail throughout providing a quaint retro feel, this house offers plenty of possibilities.
A neat, front garden leads to the front door, and original timber flooring in the entry hall provides a welcome entry. A bedroom is positioned to one side of the entry, with the remaining two around the corner at the end of the hallway. An original bathroom and separate toilet are also accessed via this hall. To the other side of the entry is a spacious lounge which also opens into the kitchen-diner. Both of these rooms retain the original fireplace (not in use) and off the kitchen is a light and bright laundry with storage and separate toilet. Outdoors, a paved alfresco overlooks the large garden with built-in garden beds and established planting; fire pit; double carport; and outbuildings.
- Gas heating in lounge (insert in brick fireplace)
- Air conditioner in kitchen
- Stove in kitchen with separate grill and four-burner gas cooktop
- Plenty of natural light throughout
- Vehicle and pedestrian access to rear yard at side of home
- Good off-street parking
- Private backyard