- Located in the heart of Kangaroo Flat and walking distance to supermarkets, shops, banks, pharmacy, hotel, schools and the Kangaroo Flat Sports Club
- Large allotment with easy vehicle access at side to rear
- Fantastic renovation potential (STCA)
- Storage shed
This weatherboard home is located in a fantastic central Kangaroo Flat position, walking distance to all amenities including bus stops, supermarkets, banks, pharmacy, hotel, and primary school, and just one block from Dower Park and the Kangaroo Flat Sports Club. The new Gurri Wanyarra indoor swimming pool and recreation centre is also within easy reach and Lansell Square shopping centre is just minutes away. The house is positioned on a large, level, rectangular block with a side driveway offering vehicle access to the rear of the allotment – ideal should the new owner wish to build a new residence (STCA). The property is perfect for a buyer seeking a project.
A timber ramp leads up to the front entry and indoors is a bedroom with built-in robe and a bathroom next door. A second bedroom is across the hall, and further down the corridor is a large lounge with dual aspect windows, open fireplace and ceiling fan. A kitchen is positioned at the rear of the home. Outdoors is a storage shed and additional small outbuildings.
- Open fireplace and ceiling fan in lounge
- Built-in robe in main bedroom
- Kitchen has flue from wood burning stove
- Storage shed at rear
- Gates to allow secure vehicle access