- Only half an hour from both Bendigo and Castlemaine
- Charming character features including wide decked veranda on three sides of the home, decorative cornice and ceiling roses, high ceilings, sash windows, leadlight -windows at entry, and country-style kitchen
- Brand-new ensuite
- 2 x dams
- Large steel shed (18m x 9m, power, phone connection and extraction fans)
Sitting on over 140 acres of fenced land, just half an hour from both Bendigo and Castlemaine, is this private and beautifully charming acreage. Move on in to your rural dream, with a renovated 1940s cottage overlooking the land. Absolutely perfect for a buyer seeking either grazing or cropping options, this is an incredible opportunity to get started in farming life with much of the infrastructure already in place. The house itself is recently refurbished throughout, yet still retains much of the original character detail.
A wide deck and veranda wraps around three quarters of the home, with the main entry leading into a living and dining space. Off this room is the master bedroom with brand-new ensuite, and a galley kitchen providing modern conveniences with a country-style feel. A hallway from here takes you to the remaining three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, along with a bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. Outdoors, a sizeable shed is ideal for vehicles or machinery.
- Wood fireplace in living room.
- Kitchen appliances including double oven with separate grill and induction cooktop
- Partitioned study space or bar in lounge
- Outstanding views across the property from every room
- Abundance of native wildlife including kangaroos, wombats, echidnas, cockatoos and galahs
- 2 x fenced paddocks (some fencing incomplete).
- Water tanks
- 4 x steel and concrete dog runs
Directions: From Bendigo-Maldon Rd at Lockwood South, turn into Almond Tree Lane. Travel 3.5 km's.
Turn right into Bradford Hills Road. Travel 4 km's.
Turn right into Shelbourne Rd. Travel 2.7 km's.
Turn left into Lakeys Rd.
Property on RHS.
- Water Tank