10-12 Almond Avenue
Bridgewater VIC 3516
Sold for $330,000
InformationStatement of Information
Open for Inspections
CHARACTER, CHARM & A SHORT WALK TO THE RIVER
A short walk to the Loddon River, the Bridgewater Bakehouse and the Bridgewater Swimming Hole is this charming and character-filled Federation home on half an acre. With original features and good-sized rooms, the property also features a large shed and ample outdoor space.
- Excellent location – walking distance to the Loddon River and the many amenities of Bridgewater including bakery, primary school, post office and hotel
- Original heritage features including bullnose verandah with timber fretwork, gables, stained glass and school house windows, high timber-lined ceilings, picture railing and fireplaces
- Established trees and planting on the half acre plot including two date palms, peppercorn trees and rose bushes
- Large shed (8m x 12m), garage (4.1m x 8m) and gazebo
- Two separate titles
With the picturesque community of Bridgewater-on-Loddon at your doorstep, this charming Federation home is absolutely perfect for a buyer seeking a weekender on the river, or tree-changer wanting to create a home in the heart of a wonderful regional town. Just 25 minutes to Bendigo and only 7km from Inglewood (with supermarket, aged care, hospital, chemist, doctor, primary school, churches and more) the property is walking distance to both the Loddon River and renowned Bridgewater Bakery. Sitting on just under half an acre over two separate titles, this character home enjoys an abundance of original features.
The pretty weatherboard has a verandah providing a warm welcome and the front door opens into the lounge room. A bedroom is positioned off this main living area and two further bedrooms are located off a hallway past the lounge. Also off the hall is a kitchen with a small dining space, and the laundry and family bathroom can be accessed from the kitchen. A deck runs around the back of the house and a garage, shed and gazebo all perfectly blend with the style of the home. The garage and shed offer ample space for parking – perfect if you need to secure a boat, caravan or trailer. The spacious yard enjoys established trees including natives, two date palms, peppercorn trees and rose bushes.
- Stove with separate grill and four-burner electric cooktop in kitchen
- Open fireplaces with timber mantle in lounge and two bedrooms
- Chicken house
- Deck at rear
- Most furniture & contents of house available for inclusion