Expression of Interest Closing - Friday 16th of July
Long term lease available
The Bendigo Wine Estate presents an excellent opportunity for qualified operators to engage with a premiere Bendigo vineyard. Located along Axedale-Goornong Road, the 20 year old vineyard is currently in its prime, producing consistent yields of primarily shiraz and cabernet sauvignon grapes. The property features an attractive cellar-door sales building (not currently in use) constructed with gabion exterior walls, timber frame and Colorbond roof to allow future tenants to provide an on site tasting and sales service.
The owners are committed to maintaining the long term viability of the vineyard and it is expected that the property will be leased as a vineyard for the entire lease term. This vineyard would suit an operator seeking to generate an ongoing return, a winery or brand-owner searching for a reliable source of high-quality red grapes.
Key property features include:
- 40 hectare vineyard planted with primarily shiraz and cabernet sauvignon
- Permanent irrigation entitlement from the adjacent Campaspe River
- Consistent yields of approximately 10t/Ha
- The Bendigo Wine Estate vineyard is offered for lease on a walk-in-walk-out basis. Plant & equipment is available with the lease (by negotiation)
- Interested parties should lodge an expression of interest in writing addressed to McKean McGregor