- Approx. 156m2 including ground floor and mezzanine, + office - Off street car parking for 3 cars - 3 Phase power - Concrete Floors - Roller door access with 4.6 m clearance - Washroom/toilet amenities
Retail Shop in the thriving Strathfieldsaye Shopping Centre
A great opportunity to join the busy shopping precinct in growth area Strathfieldsaye, along with IGA grocery & liquor, a café, florist, news agency, hair & beauty salon and shoe shop.
- Large open space in addition to two separate rooms - Kitchenette facilities - Communal toilets within shopping centre - Split system air conditioning - Significant parking - Separate meter for power - Approx. 84m2
- Property comprises 3 separate rooms plus reception area, all with split systems. - Kitchenette and bathroom facilities - 3 parking spaces at rear of building - Newly refurbished property in good central location close to the CBD - Building area 88m2 (approx.)
Level 2, 103 Mitchell Street - Newly Created Office Options
Brand new offices in the city centre Level 2 - NLA 90m2 Perfect for all types of business sizes Lift Access Car parking can be negotiated Swipe card security access Energy saving LED lighting Central location close to Banks, the Railway Station and Market Place Shopping Centre.
Multipurpose Building with Significant Street Frontage
- Multipurpose property available for sale or lease in prime location on the corner of Strickland & Rohs Road with significant street frontage. - Ground floor comprises of show room (100m2), multiple offices/storage space and toilet. - First floor comprises of further offices/storage and toilet, plus kitchen facilities. - Property is in excellent condition inside and outside - 4 customer car spaces at front, with additional car spaces for staff at rear. - Land area of 908m2 with room for expansion (STCA) - Building area total of 342m2 (Ground floor 273.3m2 and First floor 68.7m2) - Vacant possession by February 2021 - Sale price: $895,000 or Lease price: $50,208 p.a + GST + Outgoings - Inspection by appointment only
Quality Office Space Close to GovHub and Law Courts
- Ground Floor office space of 352m2 - 100 metres to the new Govhub Building, 150 metres to Centrelink & 200 metres to the new Law Courts - Refurbished disabled access toilets and shower facilities - Full disability access - 2 secure car parks with 1 disabled park - Available at the end of January 2021
-Approximately 1,460m2 Commercial 1 land for lease -Great exposure to busy High Street, Golden Square -Melbourne side of the Bendigo CBD -Suitable for multiple business, but ideally a sales and hire business -High Street frontage of almost 25 metres
- Soon to be completed Industrial Shed for lease - 158m2 tilt slab and colourbond construction - Concrete floors - Disabled toilet facilities - Side yard suitable for storage and able to be locked up - Perfect shed for tradespeople.
-Versatile shed with office space for lease -Located in Victoria Street, close to all amenities in Eaglehawk -The main shed and office area is approx. 770m2 with drive through access -There is an adjoining shed area of approx. 190m2 with further storage of approx. 70m2 -Industrial 1 zoning -Kitchenette and shower/toilet facilities .
-Approx 270m2 concrete tilt slab warehouse -Electric roller door access -Corner location with strong exposure for any business -8 car parks on site -3 phase power -Kitchenette and toilet facilities -Security cameras -Led lights .
-Approx 175m2 ideally suited as an office, retail or medical consulting -Open plan offices with boardroom -Fully Air Conditioned -5 car spaces -Toilet amenities and kitchenette -Storage -Close to the CBD and Hospital precinct with frontage to Bridge St.
Brand new offices in the city centre Level 1 - '103 The Hub' which incorporates smaller office spaces from 8m2 to 12m2 with reception, break out and meeting room facilities Perfect for all types of business sizes Lift Access Car parking can be negotiated Swipe card security access Energy saving LED lighting Central location close to Banks, the Railway Station and Market Place Shopping Centre.