- Country locale close to all amenities: 20 minutes to CBD, less than 10 minutes to Strathfieldsaye schools and shops, and less than 5 minutes to Lake Eppalock
- Light-filled and spacious home over two levels providing flexible family living
- 2 x large dams
- Double bay shed with workshop, concrete flooring, power and lights
Set back from the road and surrounded by native bushland, this relaxing rural retreat sits on 26 acres (approx.) and offers so much possibility. Just 20 minutes to the city centre, the property is only minutes to Lake Eppalock, and 10 minutes to the schools, shops and many amenities of Strathfieldsaye. Absolutely ideal for a buyer seeking the country lifestyle in a great locale, the flexible floorplan ensures the home would suit a variety of families. With light-filled rooms and plenty of space, this brick two-storey build enjoys great bones for someone who really wants to make the space their own. Outdoors, a large shed, carport, two dams and garden also offer space and scope to create the regional dream.
The front door opens in to a formal entry with the first of five bedrooms positioned to one side. An open plan kitchen, living and dining space opens to two further bedrooms, as well as a large, light-filled lounge room. Beyond the kitchen is a separate study with built-in desk; a mud room/laundry with rear access; family bathroom and separate toilet. Timber stairs lead up to a second level with a living area opening out to a balcony overlooking the land. Two bedrooms on either side of this living space each have their own dressing room and share a large bathroom and a separate toilet. Outdoors, the fenced house yard is level with lawn and established garden. The remainder of the land offers native bushland, which is cleared enough to enjoy views of both dams and the peaceful and private space beyond.
- Solid fuel heating in central living
- Split system heating and cooling and ceiling fan on second level
- Kitchen appliances including oven, four-burner electric cooktop and dual drawer dishwasher
- Built-in shelving in lounge and built-in desk in study
- Water tanks x 3
- Fenced house yard with veggie garden and established fruit trees
- Garden shed
- Carport at rear
- Separate dwelling/bungalow on allotment (would require full renovation)