- Great location: walking distance to all amenities, bus stops, schools and university; just minutes to the city centre
- Corner allotment with access from side street
- Single brick garage with carport, workshop space, concrete flooring, power and lights
- Generously proportioned rooms throughout with high ceilings and decorative cornice
- Solid rental history, perfect for an investor
This brick home is ideally positioned – on a spacious corner allotment with secure vehicle access from the side street. Walking distance to all amenities including café, medical practitioners, primary and secondary schools, university, bus stops, sporting facilities and walking tracks, this property is also just a couple of minutes’ drive to the centre of the city. Absolutely ideal for an investor seeking a proven rental option, or a buyer seeking plenty of potential and possibility, this is also a home that would suit someone looking to add value, in an easily accessible locale.
The neat front garden offers lawn, a pond and established planting, leading to a spacious front porch. The main entry opens into a hallway, opening at one end to a large lounge at the front of the house. Off the lounge is a dining room with dual aspect windows, and from this space is the kitchen with original timber flooring. At the other end of the home, off the main hallway, are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. One of the bedrooms has a door leading to the rear yard. Just out the side door of the home is a large laundry with separate toilet. The private rear garden is mainly set to lawn with built-in garden beds and a chook pen.
- Split system heating and cooling
- Gas heating in fireplace (currently not in use)
- Ceiling fans throughout living
- Oven with separate grill and four-burner gas cooktop in kitchen
- Ample storage options
- Large rooms with high ceilings and decorative cornice
- Spacious rear garden with lawn area, built-in garden beds and drip system