- Located just two minutes from schools, shops, post office, pharmacy, childcare and additional amenities at Maiden Gully; five minutes from Eaglehawk and eight minutes to Bendigo
- Spacious 4.65 acre (approx.) allotment with the potential to subdivide or develop (STCA)
- Character retro features including high ceilings, generously proportioned rooms, picture windows (dual aspect in living), internal glass sliding doors in main living, and original kitchen
- Additional living/bedroom and bathroom in separate bungalow
- Undercover parking for four vehicles including extra-high carport for caravan or horse float
Located in a quiet and established street, just minutes from Marist College, is this 1960s brick home positioned on just over 4.5 acres of level land. Set back from the road, amongst established trees, this property offers a variety of opportunities for buyers. With plenty of space, the acreage is perfect for a horse lover or hobby farmer seeking land less than 10 minutes from Bendigo and five minutes from Eaglehawk. Alternatively, the ever-growing suburb of Maiden Gully with its many amenities only two minutes away ensures that a developer looking to subdivide (STCA) would also see the many benefits of this property.
A long driveway extends to excellent undercover parking, and an original stone patio leads up to the front door. The main entry opens on one side to a large living space with oversized dual aspect picture windows. This room leads through to a kitchen and dining room, the original kitchen fittings offering a retro feel. The three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, are located off a hallway at the other end of the home, along with a family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. Outdoors, a sunny terrace overlooks the back garden, and a separate bungalow with bathroom can serve as self-contained accommodation, additional living area or a great workshop space.
- Stone fireplace with gas heater insert in main living
- Ceiling fan in kitchen
- Stove in kitchen with separate grill and four-burner gas cooktop
- Triple carport including extra-height bay and single garage
- Water tank (currently not in use)
- Concrete terrace at rear overlooking back garden
- Established trees at front, rear and side of house
-Double gates at side of house allowing secure vehicle access to rear of allotment