29 Arthurs Crescent
Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
Sold for $505,000
Built in Robes,Dishwasher,Ducted Heating,Ensuite,Evaporative Cooling,Split System (Heating),Split System (Air Con)
InformationStatement of Information
Open for Inspections
MODERN FAMILY HOME WITH A UNIQUE BUSHLAND ASPECT
Tucked away in a tranquil family-friendly street on a spacious 806m2 block; this four bedroom, two living room contemporary Paul Gray built home backs onto the Greater Bendigo National Park and includes rear double gate access off Osborne Lane. The highly considered floorplan features two sets of internal glass doors that divide this stylish home into three distinct zones – delivering the flexibility demanded by today’s modern family.
With a modern render and brick façade, internal neutral grey and cream colour scheme and quality fixtures and fittings throughout; the property is the ideal forever family home. Two large double bedrooms are located on opposite sides of the wide light-filled entrance – both with walk in robes and floor to ceiling windows. The master bedroom includes a modern ensuite with toilet, shower and vanity with beautiful square set above mount hand basin and extensive under vanity storage.
Both living rooms are spacious, taking full advantage of the 2.3m ceiling heights and can be opened up or closed off as required. The formal living includes a handy cloak room as well as secure internal garage access. The open plan kitchen-dining-living zone is the central hub of the home featuring a modern and sleek galley kitchen with beautiful glass splash back, contemporary lighting, walk in pantry and capacity for a plumbed double fridge. All appliances are stainless steel and include a gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
This zone flows seamlessly out to the undercover alfresco, complete with ceiling fan, hot and cold water access and natural gas outlet. Providing the perfect space for the family that loves to cook and entertain in the outdoors all year round. The remaining two double bedrooms with built in robes are located to the rear of the home and are serviced by a family laundry, separate toilet and modern family bathroom with shower, vanity and luxuriously deep oval bath with clever swivel tap for added safety when bathing little ones.
Additional features include:
- Ducted heating & evaporative cooling as well as split system heating & cooling in the central open plan living zone
- TV points in main 2 Bedrooms and extra power outlets throughout the home
- Double garage with auto roller door and secure internal & rear yard access
- Year round sun protection with internal blinds throughout and tinting on all rear windows
- Low maintenance drought tolerant garden with mature mop tops, ornamental pears, weeping cherries and citrus trees
- Fully landscaped front & rear yards featuring exposed aggregate driveway, paths and alfresco, substantial rendered and concrete retaining wall infrastructure and
- Shed pad with storm water and power access
- Pop up lawn sprinkler system and drip irrigation system to all garden beds
- Fully fenced secure rear yard, enormous elevated playhouse and double gate access from Osborne Lane
- Unique rear access to the Greater Bendigo National Park
Generous open plan living, outdoor entertaining and a meticulously landscaped block only minutes from Strathfieldsaye and Kennington schools, shops, parks and sporting facilities; this is an elegant and versatile family home with a unique bushland aspect.