Terms & Conditions
NPP 1– Collection
• McKean McGregor Pty Ltd collects personal information which is reasonably necessary to:
• advertise, promote and provide you with products or services distributed by McKean McGregor Pty Ltd
• consider account and credit applications
• maintain your contact details
• process transactions to which you are a party
• improve our website
NPP 2 – Use and disclosure
McKean McGregor Pty Ltd will only use and disclose personal information about you for the purpose for which it was disclosed to us or a related purpose which would reasonably be expected or otherwise with your permission. For example, we may from time to time use your personal information to provide information about products, services, promotions and campaigns which we expect may be of interest to you.
McKean McGregor Pty Ltd may also use your information to do one or more of the following:
• assess an application for credit;
• open a credit account for you;
• maintain your account;
• process transactions on your behalf;
• notify you of any products or services distributed by McKean McGregor Pty Ltd that may be of interest to you update your personal files;
• register any security interest McKean McGregor Pty Ltd may have in connection with your credit account on the Personal Property Securities Register or another security register;
• enable us to meet our obligations under certain laws or under subpoenas or warrants that are served on us;
• any purpose for which the information was requested and any directly related purpose;
• developing, improving and marketing our products and services.
• To enable us to assess an application for credit or provide you with information about our products and services we may disclose your personal information to credit reporting agencies and other third parties such as mailing houses or electronic network. The information we may disclose for credit reporting purposes includes, amongst other things:
• the fact that you have applied for credit and the amount
• payments which become overdue and debt collection action has started
We may also use your personal information to:
• obtain from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal information about you in relation to consumer or commercial credit provided by a member of McKean McGregor Pty Ltd;
• obtain a report containing information about your commercial activities or creditworthiness from a business which provides information about the creditworthiness of a person; and.
• obtain a report from a credit reporting agency and other information in relation to your consumer or commercial credit activities.
• The information we may disclose when using mailing houses to assist us provide information about our products and services to you will be limited to your contact details.
NPP 3 – Data quality and NPP 4 – Data security
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
NPP 5 – Openness
McKean McGregor Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to let you know, generally and upon request, what sort of personal information we hold, for what purposes and how we collect, use and disclose that information.
NPP 6 – Access and correction
You are entitled to request access to personal information held by us about you and to ask us to correct this information where you believe the information is incorrect or out of date.
To do this please contact McKean McGregor Pty Ltd using the contact details below and you will be advised of our procedures for accessing and correcting personal information.
There are some circumstances such as emergency situations, specified business imperatives and law enforcement or other public interests where access to your personal information may be denied. In these circumstances we will provide you with a written explanation detailing the reasons for denying your request.
MCKEAN MCGREGOR PTY LTD PRIVACY OFFICER CONTACT DETAILS
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 03 5443 4977
Change of Information, Products and Services
Information, products and services published on this website are subject to change without notice.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES,
CONDITIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED,
STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS WEB SITE, YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SUPPLIED, OFFERED TO BE SUPPLIED OR ADVERTISED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE; AND LIABILITY (INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE) TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE), COSTS AND EXPENSES SUFFERED BY YOU OR CLAIMS MADE AGAINST YOU ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SUPPLIED, OFFERED TO BE SUPPLIED OR ADVERTISED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).
IN THE EVENT THAT TERMS, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE IMPLIED BY LAW AND CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, THEN THOSE TERMS CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE INCLUDED HOWEVER OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED AT OUR OPTION TO ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING.
IN THE CASE OF THE SUPPLY OF GOODS:
A) THE REPLACEMENT OF THE GOODS OR THE SUPPLY OF EQUIVALENT GOODS;
B) THE PAYMENT OF THE COST OF REPLACEMENT OF THE GOODS OR THE SUPPLY OF EQUIVALENT GOODS; OR
C) THE REPAIR OF THE GOODS OR PAYMENT OF THE COST OF REPAIR OF GOODS; AND IN THE CASE OF THE SERVICES, SUPPLYING THE SERVICES AGAIN OR PAYING THE COST OF SUPPLYING THE SERVICES AGAIN.