Lot 2 Miller Street
Neilborough VIC 3556
$85,000 - $95,000
Land Area:13 acres
InformationStatement of Information
Open for Inspections
VERY AFFORDABLE LIFESTYLE - 13 ACRES!
This well positioned 13 Acre parcel of land is perfect for those looking to secure a property that provides a peaceful retreat from the stresses of city life.
The property is zoned Farming and any specific building queries would be best discussed with town planning at the City of Greater Bendigo.
- We believe this to be the best value acreage parcel in the Bendigo region.
- Mainly level and cleared allotment with some gentle undulations, and the addition of a lovely dam.
- Power is on the site.
- An established Shed is on the site.
- Any building will be subject to the approval of a planning permit STCA.
- There are numerous residences with power connected.
- Only a few minutes drive or walk into Neilborough town centre.
- Approx 15 mins drive to Eaglehawk and 25 mins to central Bendigo.
A great property to purchase as a weekender or recreational block, or to build a residence (subject to council approval).
Directions: From Eaglehawk, follow the Bendigo Pyramid Road. Turn Right into Bassett Road. Continue onto Buckland Street & then turn left onto Eaglehawk Neilborough Road. Turn left onto Miller street. Go past the 100 speed sign, property is on the left hand side, you will see the dam & the signboard.