90 Abbott Street
Kennington VIC 3550
$330.00 per week
Open for InspectionsBook An Inspection
Central Art Deco on large block
This recently renovated and freshly painted early 1960s three bedroom, two living room is a stunning example of the red brick and cream stucco art deco style. The entrance leads to the master bedroom with his and hers built in robes to the right and set of frosted glass and timber doors to the left that open into the formal living. A second set of internal doors lead into the separate dining room. The kitchen was installed only five years ago and features floor to ceiling cabinetry with two double door pantries, stone look bench tops, double sink and stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and electric wall oven. The hallway with linen press leads to the property’s two remaining double bedrooms as well as the recently renovated laundry and bathroom with shower, toilet, free standing oval bath and vanity. The largest of these bedrooms includes a complete wall of elegant floor to ceiling black cabinetry and walk in storage in the third. A modern external powder room with toilet and hand basin is accessible from the rear covered porch opposite the kitchen.
Additional features include:
- Gas heater & split system heating & cooling (main living)
- Solid fuel heating in formal dining
- Off street parking for up to two cars
- Single gate side access to fully fenced rear garden with vegetable bed and poultry house
- Garden shed with concrete floor, power and sprinkler system control
- Three room bungalow in original condition with bathroom/laundry, living/kitchenette & bedroom (would require renovation & reconnection of services)
Within walking distance of the Bendigo CBD and Coles Bendigo East this inner-city property won’t last long.
PLEASE NOTE: Ducted heating to be installed throughout the property mid May