Cnr. Pentlands & Diamond Hill Roads
Mandurang VIC 3551
$360,000 - $395,000
Land Area:5.256 hectare
InformationStatement of Information
Open for Inspections
RARE OPPORTUNITY IN TRANQUIL MANDURANG
A rare opportunity has been presented to secure a large allotment in tightly held Mandurang. Zoned Rural Living and set on approximately 13 acres of cleared and bush land, this property offers everything you need to build the home and lifestyle of your dreams.
- The block has a planning permit to allow the construction of a house to BAL 29 and a shed up to 149sq.m.
- The planning permit is valid until 10th June 2020.
- The house site has been cleared (approx 2 acres) and the driveway off Pentlands Road has already been constructed.
- Power and Telstra are on the north boundary. (Quote and further details available regarding bringing power to building site)
- 2 meg of Coliban rural water right available if required. (The water supply is on the west side, and can feed into the dam)
- The fencing is in excellent condition with a entrance off Pentlands Road, and Diamond Hill Road. There is a separately fenced paddock in the triangle section to the north east, with a gate installed.
- Section32 is available upon request
- Only 7 km to Lansell Square Shopping Centre and 9 km from the vibrant Bendigo CBD.
A large parcel of land this close to Bendigo, with the National Park on your doorstep, is rarely seen on the market. Don't miss this opportunity.