58 Belvoir Park Road
Ravenswood VIC 3453
$800,000 - $840,000
Land Area:2.95 acres
InformationStatement of Information
Open for Inspections
RARE OPPORTUNITY IN TIGHTLY HELD RAVENSWOOD
58 Belvoir Park Road presents a unique opportunity to acquire a substantial custom built brick and steel frame home on just under three acres with easy access to both Bendigo and Melbourne. The clever three living room floorplan, sparkling indoor swimming pool and extensive brick outbuildings provide a myriad of options for additional accommodation, outdoor entertaining and potential equine pursuits.
The main residence has been crafted to a high standard featuring soaring timber lined vaulted ceilings, internal brick feature walls, extensive built in storage and an additional mezzanine level to provide a third living or guest accommodation option and take full advantage of the generous ceiling heights. The highly considered floorplan positions the master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite and remaining two double bedrooms with built in robes at opposite ends of the home. The open plan family room with solid fuel heating, kitchen, lounge-dining and study are perfectly placed as the central hub of family living.
The solid timber galley style kitchen features stainless steel appliances, double sink, dishwasher, free standing electric stove and enormous walk in pantry with floor to ceiling shelving, benchtop and accommodation for a family sized refrigerator. The kitchen overlooks the central living and outdoor entertaining zone providing the ideal space for families that love to cook and enjoy good food together.
The rear shady verandas, enormous paved alfresco and glass enclosed pool house make the most of the stunning views of the surrounding landscape and rolling green hills beyond. The indoor self-cleaning, heated swimming pool with three jet swim system and separate spa gives the property a luxury resort feel with potential year round entertaining and exercise.
Further features include:
- Solid Fuel Heating / Split System Heating & Cooling (Central Living)
- Vulcan Space Heater (Formal Living) & ceiling fans throughout
- 12 month old solar hot water
- Extensive external security and accent lighting
- Low maintenance lawns and brick edged garden beds featuring flowering gums & natives – to attract local birdlife
- 5.2m x 7.7m four car carport with additional storage and 3.7 x 5m mezzanine previously utilised as a home office
- 5.9m x 6.8m garage / workshop with additional storage and roller door access from the carport – easily converted to a games room or teenagers retreat
- One securely fenced paddock with large dam
- Equestrian facilities including two stables, manege & tack / feed room
- Chicken coup
- Local Primary school bus pick up from the front gate – Bendigo school bus at the end of Belvoir Park road.
Enviably situated in walking distance to the Belvoir Park Golf Course and Belvoir Park Estate Boutique Vineyard only 80 minutes from Melbourne, 20 minutes from the vibrant heart of Bendigo and 5 minutes to all Kangaroo Flat education, retail and medical facilities. This impeccably appointed property combines a high standard of living with all of the requirements of a tranquil rural lifestyle with absolute city convenience.