Corner Pethericks Road
Goornong VIC 3557
Land Area:320 acres
Open for Inspections
Rural Living Zoned Parcel of Land Ready for Subdivision
For Sale by Expression of Interest - Closing Thursday 13th of May at 2pm
This is a rare opportunity for a buyer with vision to acquire a significant parcel of land just a few minutes from the suburb of Huntly and 20 minutes from the Bendigo CBD.
One of the last large Rural Living Zoned parcels of land close to Bendigo, this substantial 129.5 hectare (320 acre) property is ripe to be subdivided into 15 x 20 acre lots (STCA), with a ready buyer market for these types of properties.
Key features include:
- Approx. 129.5 hectares (320 acres) of Rural Living Zoned land
- Full feasibility study based on 15 lifestyle blocks of 20 acres each *
- Demand for lifestyle properties has never been higher
- Excellent potential for developer or buyer seeking land opportunity (STCA)
- Surrounded by rural lifestyle homes
- Very good access to major roads and highway
- Pethericks Road is a sealed road which adds further appeal for the resale of the proposed lots.
Information Memorandum and Development Feasibility Estimate available upon request.
*images of outlined subdivision plan are PROPOSED only.