78 Napoleon Crescent
White Hills VIC 3550
InformationStatement of Information
Open for Inspections
HEART-WARMING CHARACTER – BOTANICAL GARDEN VIEW!
Offering an awesome position with a slice of heritage, tucked in a convenient central location. This is one for those looking to renovate & update cosmetically to place your own stamp on a classic Victorian. Situated on a substantial allotment over 700 sq.m, complete with side access to the bloke’s shed with concrete & power (30ft X 20ft).
· Offering three large bedrooms, central bathroom, huge high ceilings and a lovely cottage vibe.
· Central original kitchen featuring all modern conveniences including island bench, plenty of storage, pantry & open plan meals area.
· Year-round comfort is assured with evaporation cooling & gas heating.
· The rear alfresco veranda is the perfect space for entertaining.
· There's no shortage of opportunity here.
· Blokes shed at the rear, concrete & power (30ft X 20ft).
Nestled in one of the friendliest White Hills Streets with garden views, proximity to local schools, childcare, kindergarten, shops, picturesque walking tracks all on your doorstep. Here is a beautiful opportunity to get into the market & add value to the home, where your investment will appreciate for many years to come.