91 Kronks Lane
Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
$545,000 - $575,000
Land Area:16 acres
Features:Air Conditioning,Built in Robes
InformationStatement of Information
Open for Inspections
Perfectly Positioned Lifestyle Property
This perfectly positioned lifestyle property with dual road frontage sits on 16 acres of rich fertile soil on the grassy flats of the picturesque Emu Creek. The much loved four bedroom, two living room weatherboard homestead is finally available for sale after being tightly held by the one family for over 45 years!
Conveniently located only fifteen minutes from the centre of Bendigo and three minutes from St Francis and Strathfieldsaye Primary schools, Kindergartens and Childcare, Strathfieldsaye IGA and specialty shops, sporting and medical facilities as well as the popular Braidies Tavern; this property delivers everything that a family could possibly need within easy reach.
The property’s flexible floorplan and surrounding acreage provides the perfect haven for families chasing the many benefits of country living. Featuring generous sized rooms and a neutral cream and white colour palette throughout. The entrance leads directly into a separate formal lounge with master bedroom and family bathroom beyond. The recently renovated crisp white family bathroom features an oversized shower, vanity and toilet. This front section of the home can be closed off to provide a parent’s retreat if required.
At the heart of the home is the open plan kitchen-dining-living zone with timber look flooring. With uninterrupted kitchen window views of the surrounding countryside; the ritual of the early morning tea or coffee provides time to enjoy the solitude of this peaceful and tranquil setting. The kitchen features an electric upright stove, double door pantry, dishwasher, double sink and extensive cabinetry.
All four bedrooms include built in robes with three large enough to accommodate double beds. The largest of the four would be ideal as a children’s play room or teenagers retreat. Whilst the smaller fourth bedroom could be utilised as a study, office or sewing space overlooking the rear shady patio. Also to the rear of the home is a large family sized laundry with ample storage space. This leads through to a smaller second bathroom, consisting of shower and toilet - ideal for freshening up after a long day in the outdoors.
Additional features of the property include:
- Ducted evaporative cooling as well as split system heating & cooling
- Wrap around verandah & large 2.5m x 5m rear patio with uninterrupted views
- Abundant water supply including 4 meg water right, 2 dams (large top dam feeds into smaller house dam), and two water storage tanks with recently installed pumps to supply the house & garden
- Expansive 9m x 15m shed with concrete floor & power for 6+ vehicles, tractor, trailer, caravan, boat or horse float
- Separate workman’s tool shed with work bench, concrete floor & power
- Ideal hobby farm infrastructure including cattle yards, hay shed, pig sty, poultry shed & dog runs with 4 separated enclosures
- Low maintenance gardens and lawns with uninterrupted views
- Fully enclosed 10m x 9m vegetable garden
- Mature lemon, grapefruit, orange, fig, apple, mulberry and walnut trees
- Established mature gums and flowering native plants – a magnet for native wildlife
- Unique added bonus of the original brick dairy shed standing next to shady mature gums – which makes for an ideal spot for outdoor entertaining.
91 Kronks Lane provides the rare opportunity to secure country lifestyle living with true city convenience. With stunning views of the surrounding countryside and Emu Creek meandering its way through the rear of the property; this unique home provides flexible living options to cater for every age and stage.